Was letting you go hard?
Of course...
It was something very difficult for me to do.
I hate goodbyes.
Closing the door and essentially giving up.
But I had to do it.
I had to be strong.
I needed to protect myself.
To stand up for what's right and not get walked on.
I needed to do it... for me.
I just couldn't continue to live that way.
Sitting around waiting for you to decide if I'm good enough.
That's not fair to me.
I deserve better then that.
And that's why I had to walk away.
I simply won't settle for anything less then the absolute best.
Was letting you go hard?
Of course...
But maybe one day you'll see what you had right in front of you.
Until then, best of luck.
I'm not mad. I'm not upset. I'm perfectly fine.
And I will always care about you.
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment